Opty-Way Enterprise Professional Costs and Income is an additional tool that allows the operator to estimate, in real-time, the costs and the income of each item and for each order. A cost price list, created with different rules than Sales Price list, can be parallel run while the applied sales costs and production costs will be used to calculate and display the net income of the order.
The computed prices can be even used as base price list for sales to estimate the production and/or overall cost of each item. Using this add-on the operator can immediately evaluate the costs and the income of each order line and change prices according to the desired income.
- Main production costs price list Management
- Production costs can have different price calculation modes from those used from the sales one
- Application of costs by Area, Linear meter & Quantity
- Immediate estimation of costs and income of each item and operation
- Final Price to the customer can be defined according to the desired overall income
- Final Price to the customer can be defined according to the desired income of each operation
- Costs Price List can be used as Base Price for the sales price calculation
- Costs and Income Price History Statistic