Stock Manager is a software solution specifically designed for automated system manufacturers for the glass loading and stock supervision /management.
During items loading to the stock, the system allows to track data as supplier company, batch and date as well as stacks, separators distances and covers in case of Low_E Glass.
All stock data are also directly displayed in the office with Opty-Way Enterprise ERP (where installed) which shows Stock Quantity and Booked material data always updated to correctly plan purchase orders.
The stock management software can, based on plant’s specification, automatically supervise stock machinery movements for single sheet or glass packs pickings, glass cutting lines automated requests or planning work orders beforehand. Picking strategies are designed with the main goal to reduce loading time, thus increasing efficiency and productivity, serving lines based on priority and, where applicable, picking glass sheets ordered by age.
- Very clear and user-friendly HMI interface
- PLC messages display and history of all messages / alarms
- Users management by Password
- Multilanguage and Multi Unit of measure
- "Cover" management
- Broken glass sheets management and pickings constraints
- Management of different working areas
- Unlimited different type of Glass per each Rack
- Waste recover management
- Glass movement from a rack to another
- Machine's unloading glass process management
- Data record as cutting times, offcuts percentage, production trend
- Automatic Packing List printout
- Full integration with other Optima systems like: Opty-Way Enterprise, GMC-Monitor, Re-Opt for the supervision of the whole production cycle